Chesterfield is a specified steel coil supplier, serving Cleveland, OH, and surrounding regions. In a gist, Chesterfield makes what others can't. They owe that to their unique process of understanding every detail of the customer’s products and processes, as well as the customer’s customer.
With years of service and billions of perfect parts as proof, their execution of engineered parts has made them a favorite of our customers. All this engineering is only successful when the steel is delivered with the accountability and responsibility that their team is known for. This is what our customers refer to as, “The Chesterfield Experience.”
Have questions or want to learn more? Contact us today!
Chesterfield’s HRPO+ product just produced its 5 millionth bumper. HRPO+ product offers superior gauge control, tight tolerance, product performance reliability, and enhanced surface capabilities, moreover, it is a cost-effective solution for its customers for two reasons:
- HRPO+ is a substitute for the more costly cold rolled steel
- HRPO+ can produce more parts per coil
Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel for the Solar Industry
Chesterfield supplies hot dipped galvanized steel for the solar industry. Like many other alternative energy sources, solar fields are continuing to grow in popularity. The use of hot dipped galvanized steel for the solar industry provides a cost-effective and low-maintenance solution.
Understand customer’s processes and products and delivering parts others can’t.
- Chesterfield’s in-depth process of understanding begins with understanding every detail of the life of the part. We understand the end-use customer’s part, analyzing the process of whom, how, what, why the part is made.
- The part/print goes through an intense, thorough examination and assessment to spec out the chemical, physical, and surface properties needed, as well as any other pertinent details required to engineer the part to the customer’s satisfaction.
- This entire development is piloted by our quality department collaborating with the customer, producing mill, purchasing, and our production staff to ensure you have the correct processed material to produce your finished product on a consistent basis.
- Diligence in R&D; respecting every stakeholder’s needs, wants, and barriers
- A superior, repeatable, and consistent product