Maintenance Technician - Euclid, OH
Due to an upcoming retirement, Chesterfield Steel is looking for 1st shft Maintenance Technician for the facility in Euclid, OH.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay - $26.26/hr with plenty of available overtime (Technicians may average about $70,000 a year)
- Great benefits package that includes: health coverage, life insurance, and 401(k) with $1.21 an hour contribution from Chesterfield Steel
- Stability – Chesterfield Steel has been family owned and operated for over 60 years and the average tenure within the maintenance department is 20+ years
Qualified candidates must have:
- Proven maintenance experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Experience with 480v 3 phase troubleshooting
- Electrical, Hydraulic, Mechanical, Pneumatic, troubleshooting and PM skills
- Overhead crane knowledge a plus
Please call 216.505.2925 or email your information to: [email protected]
Duties and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Electrical, Hydraulic, Mechanical, Pneumatic -troubleshooting/preventative maintenance with steel flat roll steel coil processing, packaging, and peripheral plant equipment
- Fabricate small machine parts, guards, etc., stick, mig.
- Maintain and repair hydraulic and pneumatic-cylinders, valves, accumulators, compressors, pumps, PLC’s, motors, drives, etc.
- Relay logic
- 480v 3 phase troubleshooting
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.